domingo, 14 de março de 2010

.

'I realized that I'm good without him, but I would be
better if I were with him. I really don't know. I just
know that I made things that weren't good, and I need to
fix (?) them. I love him, that's all, and I'm not saying
this to change any opinion (I think it would be the best
thing, but... --'), I'm saying because I need to talk to
someone who understands me, even if it's a page on the
internet ¬¬. I know that I really need him, but I think
that he doesn't needs me because, aah, I don't know why.
Some months and.. nothing. Nothing happens to change. I'm
tired, but I'm still waiting. Sometimes I think that I'm
wrong and that I should forget everything, but sometimes,
things that I know, and my heart, they give me hope, and
I really don't know what to do. I tried to come back, I
tried to make my love come back. But it was absolutelly
complicated and he didn't do anything to change. I really
love him, but if we don't do anything.. I tried.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário